Billionaire Exercise (Tables, Queries, Forms & Reports)
You are required to create a system using MS Access to store the required information. Save the database as Billionaire Data
Import the data from excel book namely “Billionaires Datasheet” available in e-learning portal to create the following tables. Ensure that filed types and sizes are realistic and correct. Ensure that first few data in the tables appear exactly like given below e.g. Name of Tables, Formatting, Alignment etc.
Table 1: Billionaire
Table 2: Billionaire Data
1. Identify the Primary Key & Foreign Key in each table.
2. Draw the relationship between the tables.
3. In Billionaire Data table, change the alternate row colour to Green.
4. In Billionaire Data table, display the total row record to show how many billionaires are listed.
1. Create a query named as Billionaires from Germany, add the following fields:
To show the billionaires from originally from Germany. Sort Person field in ascending order.
2. Create a query with the following fields:
Name the query as Old Billionaires. Show the billionaires who are residence in Switzerland and there ages after 77. Change the alternate row color to yellow.
1. Create a form with the following fields:
Choose justified layout. Name the form as Billionaire Form.
2. Add the following buttons to the form header:
· Print Record button named as Print Record.
· Save Record button named as Save Record.
3. Do the following changes in Billionaire Form:
· Change the form background color to blue.
· Change the buttons border thickness to 2 pt.
· Change labels font to Arial and Bold.
· Add an Image named as “World billionaires” to the form footer
(Download the image from the e-learning portal from the folder
World billionaires Image
1. Create a report with the following fields:
Group your report by Residence
Choose Outline layout
Orientation as Vertical
Name the report as Billionaire Report.
2. Change the page header color to green.
3. Add a page number to your report header as the following format
Page 2 of 5